La visualización de invitados es limitada

Advice for a visitor.

don blass

Nuevo
Good morning all. I will be coming to you fair city later this month and I would like to experience all there is to experience in GDL. Could you please recommend the best ol what this city I want to try it all. With that said what are the best of the following
1. Strip Club
2 houses
3 hotel with girls you can choose
4 spa
5.Agency
6 independent

Now you all will say it depends on my taste. Well a curly haired T alia type.

Thanks for your help

Donblass


More: https://beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/3-most-beautiful-mexican-actreses
 
Good day friend.
1. Strip club: Casa de George, the one near the Minerva fountain.
2. Houses: I have not gone to a house, 50% is that you will get a weird experience around hygiene and stuff I would just go to a motel and hire an independent escort.
3. Not sure if there hare Motels where you can choose, but I would advice you tu actually search for telegram groups where these ladies share their promotions and data to hire them.
4. Spa:
5: Lizeth Girls and Peaches, but check the reviews here
6: you can contact @vag @Sofi gomez 😘 @Naayli_gdl and more
Check the telegram group https://catadorgdl.com/threads/grupos-de-telegram.11/
 

don blass

Nuevo
Good day friend.
1. Strip club: Casa de George, the one near the Minerva fountain.
2. Houses: I have not gone to a house, 50% is that you will get a weird experience around hygiene and stuff I would just go to a motel and hire an independent escort.
3. Not sure if there hare Motels where you can choose, but I would advice you tu actually search for telegram groups where these ladies share their promotions and data to hire them.
4. Spa:
5: Lizeth Girls and Peaches, but check the reviews here
6: you can contact @vag @Sofi gomez 😘 @Naayli_gdl and more
Check the telegram group https://catadorgdl.com/threads/grupos-de-telegram.11/
Thank you
 
Good morning all. I will be coming to you fair city later this month and I would like to experience all there is to experience in GDL. Could you please recommend the best ol what this city I want to try it all. With that said what are the best of the following
1. Strip Club
2 houses
3 hotel with girls you can choose
4 spa
5.Agency
6 independent

Now you all will say it depends on my taste. Well a curly haired T alia type.

Thanks for your help

Donblass


More: https://beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/3-most-beautiful-mexican-actreses
anyone but independents especially this chick goes by perlagdl in telegram.. she’s the worst hooker to ever have graced the phase of this Planet. Avoid her at all costs. Some additional tips: there are independents you can find in TG groups that provide good service but my personal advise go with an agency like Peaches, just to minimize your chances of throwing your dough in the trash. Cheers mate
 
Arriba