La visualización de invitados es limitada

Night out on the town

don blass

Nuevo
Friends

I'm going to be in GDL Oct 22-25 and was wondering if there is any interest of setting up a night out for a group of us at one of the stip clubs please let me know here or DM
 

AlexisSanchez2

Miembro Activo
Hi man, sounds like a plan. But you have to keep in mind that most people in the group and on the forum prefer to remain anonymous.

Also, going to a strip club can get pretty expensive. Honestly, I think it would be better for you to make an appointment with one of the agencies from the forum and have a girl stay with you for the whole night.

I’d try reaching out to Liz or Peaches. From what I’ve heard, they have girls who can provide that kind of service. Diann and Mamitas also have some really good-looking girls, but I’m not sure if any of them are available to stay with you all night.

For me, that would probably be a more reliable plan than going out to strip clubs.

Good Luck!!
 

don blass

Nuevo
Understood I was just looking to hangout as I will be alone on this trip I normally go to the DR and we have a whole community that regularly hangs out. However when on rome do as the romans. Your county your rules. In the event anyone is interested PM me 😁
 
Arriba